Well, here we are again.
Numerous times in the past I’ve tried to start a blog only to ultimately “cleanse” (delete all my shit) in order to start anew. Well, this is my new, and final, foray into the world of digitally written horseshit, and I have much horseshit to contribute to the endlessly growing pile.
I do believe, that this one is special.
No really. Listen to me. This one is special as fuck and I plan on making this (creating content) my full-time job in about three years, tops. No biggie.
Just watch me.
So, what’s my master plan?
- Create a site and start writing regularly.
– 200 words a day, minimum.
- Create content that I want to consume.
– I’m most likely going to be the only mother fucker to consume it. I really like hearing myself talk, so that’s good.
- Develop certain days for specialized topics.
– As creating content become more of a habit, I plan on creating themes for the weekdays.
– Down the road, I plan on making larger themes for the months. Doing 30-day challenges and documenting my experiences will be a huge role in the type of content that I plan on making in the long term.
- Start a YouTube channel and begin Vlogging.
– At some point, I need to transition to video if I ever want to tap into the mindless youtube rabbit hole audiences.
- Create products or tools that people could use to help them do some of the things that I’ve done.
– We’ll worry about this when I get there.
I have a pretty decent sized backlog of past writings that I’ve saved, so I’ll be sifting through them for inspiration, refinement, and possible reposting.
I have no idea why I want to create content.
I get so much from laying out my thoughts in a presentable form. There’s something meditative and soothing about having a spark of intangible inspiration, then molding and shaping it into something that I could stand back and look at with pride.
The first step is simply to start.